Baby Jacksons feasting on Mantids

I am researching Jackson care at the moment, and I love that video! At 7 weeks, were they easy to determine males from females?

Reactions: Hoj
I am researching Jackson care at the moment, and I love that video! At 7 weeks, were they easy to determine males from females?

Yes. You see this photo below that was in post #12. It was posted on 2/6/2011, which would have made him 7 weeks, and as you can see, his little horns are quite evident.

7 weeks
IMG_4006.jpg

Awesome!

Your Jackson's look just like mine! They are about 4 mos old now! Where did you get the prey mantis? I have three and they would love them!

Awesome~

I have Jackson's and they look just like that! Mine are about 4 mos old right now. I have three. Where did you get the Preying Mantis? Mine would love them!! Awesome video!

I have Jackson's and they look just like that! Mine are about 4 mos old right now. I have three. Where did you get the Preying Mantis? Mine would love them!! Awesome video!

I got some Chinese Praying mantis ootheca from 2 different forum members. I don't know if it is the right time of the year, but Pssh can get the ooth for you. I think you can also order them from horticulture nurseries.

Back
Top Bottom