Baby Jacksons feasting on Mantids

OMG!! I am in love. That was the coolest thing ever, the baby eating off your finger was wonderful. Now you may as well put all the babies, Jacksons & mantids in a box and send them to me. So I will never clean house or cook again, who cares when I could watch those babies all time. maybe at least more video's to keep me going??:):)

:DThanks guys- yeah, Jacksons seem to have quite a tongue on them. Laurie, I'll box 'em all up and ship 'em to yeah if you box up and ship me all your little Quads!!!:)

:DThanks guys- yeah, Jacksons seem to have quite a tongue on them. Laurie, I'll box 'em all up and ship 'em to yeah if you box up and ship me all your little Quads!!!:)

I am a female and still you are hitting below the belt.:eek::eek: Wait you said little quads -- all the little quads went to their new homes, so box and sent the Jacksons. YEA, YEA, YEA

Awsome..thats insane.....makes mw want a jacksons all of a sudden:D....but one day, for sure:cool:.....

Oh how adorable! I remember when my little Pepper was that size, well he's big now and still cute, but babies are the best :D:eek::cool:

ha my veiled babies actually ran from them, did they eat all of them? Im really starting to like the Jackson species more and more.

How are my babies today? any new pictures??? hint,hint

Today, your babies are fat and happy:):)

IMG_4006.jpg

IMG_4008.jpg

IMG_4009.jpg

It just doesn't get any cuter than a baby jackson. better be setting aside a male for me.:( Another broken promise to myself.

Awesome video. I liked the one that snuck up WAY close and pretty much hit the mantid and pushed it out and then back in cuz he was so close.

Back
Top Bottom