Baby Fischers

Julirs

:) Baby Fisher is now 3 1/2 weeks old and growing like crazy. His little horns are starting to bud out. I am partial, but I think he is the cutest thing!
DSCN0357.jpg

DSCN0353.jpg

DSCN0354.jpg

And Carla Chameleon, beautiful girl!:p
DSCN0339.jpg

Very cool!
How did you go about getting such a young chameleon?
I really want to get a hatchling and raise it to adult hood before I hatch a whole clutch.

Very cool!
How did you go about getting such a young chameleon?
I really want to get a hatchling and raise it to adult hood before I hatch a whole clutch.

You work with a really nice breeder who trusts your abilities after more than a year of keeping chameleons sucessfully. I have pygmelions hatching in February and 70 Veiled eggs hatching in April so I am happy to have this experience with Fisher!

You work with a really nice breeder who trusts your abilities after more than a year of keeping chameleons sucessfully. I have pygmelions hatching in February and 70 Veiled eggs hatching in April so I am happy to have this experience with Fisher!

Are you going to get him a girlfriend when he gets bigger?

Here he is day before yesterday after his shed! I imagine eventually I will have to get him a girlfriend. I had a pygmy lay more eggs yesterday that I am getting ready to dig up-so my cham population is exploding! ;)
babyfisher1.jpg

The baby fischers is so cute and tiny! Carla also looks very nice with the water beads all over her. Congratulations on those pygmy eggs, I hope the mother is recovering well.

wow!! that baby is over -360 days old!!! :eek:, or those pictures are just 360+ days into the future ; either way, the little one is a keeper! :)

Jim

See-that is what you get from buying a refurbished camera-I cannot get the date to change to 2008!

Back
Top Bottom