Baby chameleons

I don’t know a good place, but I could tell you some of the worst places are large pet companies like petco and petsmart. I would suggest trying to find a small breeder since they typically care very much about their animals. I don’t know any to suggest, but I’m sure someone else on the forums does

I don’t know a good place, but I could tell you some of the worst places are large pet companies like petco and petsmart. I would suggest trying to find a small breeder since they typically care very much about their animals. I don’t know any to suggest, but I’m sure someone else on the forums does
Ty for your reply

@Chameleon Mike and @Matt Vanilla Gorilla are our forums two favorite panther chameleon breeders. What locale are you interested in?

Thanks for the mention. I currently have Panthers hatching. This is the sire.
Screenshot_2018-06-04-14-52-39.png Screenshot_2018-07-04-09-52-09.png
Matt also has beautiful animals. Just depends on the coloring you prefer.
Let me know if I can help.

I’m interested in getting a veiled from a breeder, I bought mine at petco, and he’s beautiful. I just want to know what breeders got to offer. Besides healthier chameleons, and not so shitty living conditions.

Attachments

• 947D18EF-10B9-4F7B-9E9C-47FE9114A1B2.jpeg
    947D18EF-10B9-4F7B-9E9C-47FE9114A1B2.jpeg
    395 KB · Views: 79
I am in the areas of FM, and Cape Coral
They ship all over the US. Maybe you're unfamiliar but panther chameleons come in all sorts of different color morphs. These color morphs are dependent on where in Madagascar they are found. Thus you have locales. For instance Mike breeds Ambilobes which is the most common one you will see when you think Panther Chameleon. I have an Ambanja locale that I got from Matt.

Ohhhh and then there are the Nosy Be's Little beautiful bundles of blues. Love them. Just depends on what you are looking for. But there is a ton of care and money that goes into these guys so please do your research. I am in $2500 for just 1 cham and his enclosure with everything. :p

They ship all over the US. Maybe you're unfamiliar but panther chameleons come in all sorts of different color morphs. These color morphs are dependent on where in Madagascar they are found. Thus you have locales. For instance Mike breeds Ambilobes which is the most common one you will see when you think Panther Chameleon. I have an Ambanja locale that I got from Matt.
Ty so much for the info

Back
Top Bottom