Baby chameleon weight

Kamila

I have a male, veiled baby chameleon (around 1 month old) and he's been starting to eat more than usual but he still looks pretty skinny to me so i wanted to ask what's a healthy weight for a baby chameleon like him?

I have a male, veiled baby chameleon (around 1 month old) and he's been starting to eat more than usual but he still looks pretty skinny to me so i wanted to ask what's a healthy weight for a baby chameleon like him?
How often and how much do you feed him?

@NashansCamos I feed him 2-3 times a day, I've been feeding him baby crickets and mealworms occasionly he'll eat mint and other veggies but not very often i couldn't give you an exact number as to how many he eats daily but around 6-10 mealworms.

Vields are supposed to look long and skinny. If he starts to look fat your over feeding him. And as a baby I wouldn’t worry about weight. He will stop receiving food when’s he’s full. Well at least mine does when’s he’s full. Good luck!

Vields are supposed to look long and skinny. If he starts to look fat your over feeding him. And as a baby I wouldn’t worry about weight. He will stop receiving food when’s he’s full. Well at least mine does when’s he’s full. Good luck!
Thank you, have a great day :)

Mint can block calcium absorption you should consider a different green veggie. Green beans perhaps.
Yes of course i don't only feed him mint I've only gave him a tiny bit of mint so far as i haven't found actual information about it being toxic for them (in small quantities) I'll definitely keep that in mind though and try to stop giving him it all together.

Back
Top Bottom