Baby cage help?

Playdo

So I'm getting a baby Jackson sometime in the near future. I'm heading out later to get plants and another lamp for his/her heat lamp. But I was wondering if this would be okay for their UV light? Its got an old heat bulb just to show how much it can cover. If not I'll just get another set.

Here's some pics.

there is nothing on the attachment that looks like a light. It is a bunch of links, atleast that is what is showing up on my computer. Get a Reptisun 5.0 for uv. Most of us use the tubes but you can use the sprirals. You can also use the Reptigos but the Reptisuns are supposed to give off a little more uvb and last longer

there is nothing on the attachment that looks like a light. It is a bunch of links, atleast that is what is showing up on my computer. Get a Reptisun 5.0 for uv. Most of us use the tubes but you can use the sprirals. You can also use the Reptigos but the Reptisuns are supposed to give off a little more uvb and last longer

Woopsie, i'll fix that sorry lol. Also thank you! Was worried whether it would be okay to use the spirals or not. I do use the Reptiglo 5.0. Thank you appreciated!

someone told me that the spiral bulbs aren't good for chameleons that they can cause eye problems. ...im to too sure if there is any truth to that statement or not though but to be on the safe side i went ahead and bought a tube instead of the spiral.

someone told me that the spiral bulbs aren't good for chameleons that they can cause eye problems. ...im to too sure if there is any truth to that statement or not though but to be on the safe side i went ahead and bought a tube instead of the spiral.

Ah i'll think about it then heh, just trying to be a little more cost efficient but I also wanna give the best to the new little soul.

The spirals were causing problems many many years ago but not now. The mfg fixed the problem and many people use them now. There is that chance of the possibility of getting a very very old bulb that was being stocked at a store that might be bad. I use the tubes myself cause I like how they cover more territory in the cage versus the dome.

The spirals were causing problems many many years ago but not now. The mfg fixed the problem and many people use them now. There is that chance of the possibility of getting a very very old bulb that was being stocked at a store that might be bad. I use the tubes myself cause I like how they cover more territory in the cage versus the dome.

Awesome! I use tube lights in my adults cage but the baby cage is so small that this seems to be a slightly better option but if it doesn't go as planned i'll just get the tube lights. :)

Back
Top Bottom