Baby blue nosy

Status
Not open for further replies.

reefercheefer

Established Member
Some of you may already know this guy as Mr. Hyde. I just got him in yesterday from a forum member. Didn't know he was coming with a huge burn scar because the pics I got from the member showed him to be perfect all the way around. Pretty sad that the member burned him since hes so nice. Its also sad to see how low some people will go when i would be happy with a small discount. Either way he will do just fine as a breeder for me.
nosy be.jpg

That's terrible. People never cease to amaze me. I was rear ended last week and the women gave me false info. What is the world coming to.

Good looking nosey be either way. Since your going to breed him, you'll get some great looking babies.

Some of you may already know this guy as Mr. Hyde. I just got him in yesterday from a forum member. Didn't know he was coming with a huge burn scar because the pics I got from the member showed him to be perfect all the way around. Pretty sad that the member burned him since hes so nice. Its also sad to see how low some people will go when i would be happy with a small discount. Either way he will do just fine as a breeder for me.
View attachment 79939

beautiful baby nosy, looks similar to my new baby nosy, poor guy :(

That's terrible. People never cease to amaze me. I was rear ended last week and the women gave me false info. What is the world coming to.

yeah its unfortunate there is a large mount of straight up "dirt bags" in this world. Its a shame too because there is a lot of really decent and good people out there, contributing to society, doing the right thing, caring etc... but all the dirt bags leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth from the stuff they pull, giving out a negative outlook on humans in general.

This is why we need a trader feedback section on chameleon forums. Any other forums pages for anything have one. Why don't we?

Good looking nosey be either way. Since your going to breed him, you'll get some great looking babies.

I wouldnt expect it from a forum member that been here since 2008. Why ruin your rep over something so petty? honestly id be happy to get a small discount and keep him.

You should always copy it straight from her drivers license. If you have the plate number you could take it to the police station and they will give you all the info. I had a lady at the mcdonalds drive thru last month pull a hit and run on me and luckily i got her plate number.

I wouldnt expect it from a forum member that been here since 2008. Why ruin your rep over something so petty? honestly id be happy to get a small discount and keep him.

You should always copy it straight from her drivers license. If you have the plate number you could take it to the police station and they will give you all the info. I had a lady at the mcdonalds drive thru last month pull a hit and run on me and luckily i got her plate number.
yeah, i wish i had gotten her drivers license info. but this lady was out of control. i got her plate and my insurance found her and it's being taken care of.

i agree, it is petty and things like this will catch up w/ you in the end.

He looks great but that burn looks like it was really bad I am on this site so that can get help from people not be back stabbed!!!

This is why we need a trader feedback section on chameleon forums. Any other forums pages for anything have one. Why don't we?

I agree there should be one... tons of other reptile forums have them and they are a valuable resource for everyone imo. And I have used them countless times on other foruns...

Of course you will get the normal response in that "its too hard to moderate that" or they "dont want the responsibility" as to why theres not one on this forum. But if I were a betting man I would say the root reason why its outlawed on this forum is the great all mighty american dollar lol. Cant run the possibility of potentially upsetting any current or potentially future site sponsors. Although I would also argue they shouldn't be able to be site sponsors if they don't have a good standing in the community, so it should be a mute point but I guess not.

You should report the member to the site moderators. I had to get them involved once when a guy was scamming me on a feeder purchase.

Im sure they are watching everything lol and im sure he wont show is face on here again. Funny that this guy is 40 years old and still thinks like a child

Perhaps the MODS could build a sticky in the forsale section or something for the people not to do business with or reviews from previous buyers??? I'm sure theres something that could be made up thats not to difficult?

Sorry for your deal, hate to see animals mistreated then pawned off! BAD BUISINESS!!! What a SCUMBAG!!! The MODS should allow you to voice his bad dealings if its agreed that the seller did do wrong. Not saying anything is allowing and condoning it! ALL bad sellers should be outted for everyone to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Perhaps the MODS could build a sticky in the forsale section or something for the people not to do business with or reviews from previous buyers??? I'm sure theres something that could be made up thats not to difficult?

Sorry for your deal, hate to see animals mistreated then pawned off! BAD BUISINESS!!! What a SCUMBAG!!! The MODS should allow you to voice his bad dealings if its agreed that the seller did do wrong. Not saying anything is allowing and condoning it! ALL bad sellers should be outted for everyone to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found him on fauna as well and he signed in earlier today, I hope thats the last cham he was planning on selling.

Chameleon Forums is not currently setup to deal with the reviews and inquiries of companies or individuals. It's a complicated decision, but ultimately it was made to avoid the difficulty involved with properly moderating such threads and the negativity that often breeds from them. These discussions frequently escalate into bickering, finger pointing and name calling, and unfortunately good reputations and friendships are frequently damaged by an inadvertent comment derived from rumor or innuendo. As witnessed on other websites in the past, this negativity can easily bleed into the general forums and have devastating effects on a friendly and open community.

Chameleon Forums is here to educate and offer support for the community, but when it comes to reviews or disputes within the hobby we currently recommend the Board of Inquiry (BOI) at Fauna Classifieds. They are equipped to deal with these types of problems and have certain standards in place that offer a fair medium for resolution. The herp community in general has been using the BOI for many years now.
American BOI
Canadian BOI
International BOI

If you have an issue with one of our sponsors please contact an administrator privately. We welcome suggestions and feedback on how we currently handle reviews and disputes within the hobby.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom