Baby Bins (enclosures)

i love that trash can idea. I have two bins of baby falys. I had to cut vent holes in the sides of mine and hot glue screen for added airflow. That can idea is the bomb!

Well, I never thought that this would get dug out of the grave! :b
Just and update on my eggs, there are for sure 59 left. One looks not so good. and I lost one the other day. It has been exactly 4 months today since they were laid. Lets hope I lost no more! The rest are huge!

I've been using the plastic tubs but really like the mesh trash can idea because I like to take mine outside too.

babies043010108.jpg

What size are the plastic tubs? And how do you control the heat?

DSC03258.jpg

DSC03257.jpg

later on (once the cham and plant grow) i will cut the feet and lower the tray as needed to give cham more room and adding more climbing twigs. for now it only using half of a 18x18x36 cage
let me know if im doing anything wrong! (the plants will be potted in that tray and i will make shure that the plants go all the way to the top.)

I was wondering the same thing.. Also Jann where did you get all of your supplies? (Baby jungle-type-gyms.) etc. and if you don't mind me asking how much did the supplies cost you?

The bins are 20 long by 12 wide and 12 high. I bought stuff at different places and my husband made the wooden stands to hold the lights. I controled the temps by raising and lowering the lights. The jungle gyms are made out of shish-kabob sticks. Not sure of the cost but I did spend a ton on the babies. :)

Back
Top Bottom