babies

This thread is about a month or so old, Funny how on the pygmy page thing stay up so much longer without as many posts. Babies are all doing great eating like champs. Have 3 ff cultures and about 80 pins in feeders a week. Good thing they are cute and my feeders are relatively cheap. Hopefully when they are a wee bit bigger I can sex them more efficiently and get them ready to ship out to new homes. For sexing the babies is there anyone out there thinks they can give me a hand? They are hard to tell so small...

Pots pics! People can help sex them easily with side shots.

It's from 2011. Old enough in my book.

alright here we go. New pics. guesses on sex anyone?
#1(female?)
IMAG0689.jpg

#2(male?)
IMAG0690.jpg

#3(female?)
IMAG0692.jpg

#4(male?)
IMAG0692.jpg

#5(female?)
IMAG0693.jpg

Whole brood...
IMAG0694.jpg

My 9 year old daughter lending a hand...
IMAG0695.jpg

oops #3(female?)
IMAG0691.jpg

sorry for the repeat pic before that is #4 this is #3

wow\ #2\ looks\ so\ cute\ love\ his\ colors.\ id\ want\ to\ say\ male...but\ im\ not\ good\ with\ pgymys\ genders.\ lol\ do\ you\ have\ any\ more\ clutches\ incubating\ i\ cant\ get\ one\ now\ but\ id\ love\ to\ get\ one\ around\ august.:)

looks like #1 #3 and#5 are girls 2 and 4 are boys congrates

Thanks that's what I thought.:D Each now sports a mark to coincide with the number so I can keep them straight. About what age do others usually ship these lil' sweeties? I was thinking three months, but they are a month away from that and look so tiny still. I don't wanna risk shipping them to young and causing unnecessary stress!:eek:

Thanks that's what I thought.:D Each now sports a mark to coincide with the number so I can keep them straight. About what age do others usually ship these lil' sweeties? I was thinking three months, but they are a month away from that and look so tiny still. I don't wanna risk shipping them to young and causing unnecessary stress!:eek:

i\ seriously\ want\ male #2

im\ planning\ on\ giving\ away\ my\ fish\ so\ ill\ have\ a\ 29gallon\ either\ for\ pgy6mies\ or\ fire\ belly\ toads.

hey thanks for getting back to me....sorry for the delay as I have been out of town for a week :)

I will definitely take any/all you are willing to sell me. I'm still trying to setup a "real" breeding colony and want 5.15 (ideally) but you are being very good in splitting them up so everyone can have a chance at em :)

let me know shipping+stuff to Costa Mesa, CA 92626....how do you want payment? Paypal ok?

email me at [email protected] with the details plz

EDIT: I have no preference on which specific ones, but I'd prefer a 1.1 of mixed blood if possible, but iirc these are all from the same bloodlines anyway so I guess it won't matter too much :p

evillost has skipped and next choice goes to mychamtini, and if I remember correctly the wish was for #4.

They're so cute and tiny! Congrats on the new babies. I'm interested in getting into these but nobody really has them for sale.

Back
Top Bottom