Babies pics

Davecameos

Avid Member
Hi

Some pictures of my F1 boehmei clutch. They are about 5 weeks old. I really like this species. Some photos are a bit blurry because they are fast!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Dave, I am in love with these little ones. This is an awesome species and I am glad you are doing so well with them. The babies looks so good.

Congrats!!

Dave, I am in love with these little ones. This is an awesome species and I am glad you are doing so well with them. The babies looks so good.

Congrats!!
Thank you. It has not been easy and it is now when we have a solid breeding group after 2 years.

Mama is so pretty! She is quite a chunker for being so small! :LOL: And that tail! I don't think it fits! o_O:ROFLMAO: I assume that is an evolutionary thing, but why? Are they ground dwellers? Don't need the strength in the tail, because it isn't used much? I have never seen this breed, so obviously I am intrigued. :coffee:

Mama is so pretty! She is quite a chunker for being so small! :LOL: And that tail! I don't think it fits! o_O:ROFLMAO: I assume that is an evolutionary thing, but why? Are they ground dwellers? Don't need the strength in the tail, because it isn't used much? I have never seen this breed, so obviously I am intrigued. :coffee:
Happy to answer.
They are submontane species and live in the Taita Hills in Kenya.
The tail is long but they use it a lot. Very active animals and they use the entire enclosure. I have seen them using the ground to hunt too :)

Trying to find a pic of an adult male.

Back
Top Bottom