Babies, babies and more babies!

We have had two clutches of baby veileds hatch this spring and we have a clutch of Nosy Be hatching now.

This little girl was born with a crooked spine and her back left foot is foot together - the leg is unusable.

She is a little small for her size but doing well. This is a more recent photo:

The panthers. So far four are hatched!

The proud dads. Elwood our Nosy Be and Logan our veiled.

Dang Karen, you are turning into a regular baby factory. The babies are so darling, wish I had made it to visit them. But knowing you there will be more next time I am down.

Dang Karen, you are turning into a regular baby factory. The babies are so darling, wish I had made it to visit them. But knowing you there will be more next time I am down.

I hope you can come visit soon! I have clutches of veiled panthers and oustalets still to hatch so there will be something! maybe we will get lucky and there will be melleri babies!

Omg so sweet ! Like I told you on facebook I want to live in your house ! I would be in my glory ! You guys do such a fanominal job. I'm looking to get a male panther within the year do you guys sell or ship to eastern canada ? I would love knowing the baby would be coming from great hands

Omg so sweet ! Like I told you on facebook I want to live in your house ! I would be in my glory ! You guys do such a fanominal job. I'm looking to get a male panther within the year do you guys sell or ship to eastern canada ? I would love knowing the baby would be coming from great hands

We only ship in the US. I think there is a bunch of paperwork and fees to send to Canada ...

if we had room I'd love to have people living here to help take care of the chameleons! A couple of them are a real handful!

All those little babies are so cute and look so healthy and happy. Little Ezmerelda is just precious! I am so hoping she will continue to do well for you.

Gorgeous Dads too!

All those little babies are so cute and look so healthy and happy. Little Ezmerelda is just precious! I am so hoping she will continue to do well for you.

Gorgeous Dads too!

She is a little doll. I didn't think she would make it but she is doing phenomenal.

Great pics! Elwood is one of my all time favorite Chams:p

Thank you. Elwood is a wonderful guy. Gorgeous and sweet. I can't wait to see how his babies turn out.

She is a little doll. I didn't think she would make it but she is doing phenomenal.

I have my fingers crossed that her little pelvis doesn't give her issues down the line with egg laying. That might be her biggest obstacle as she grows up, but I'm rooting for her. She's definitely a cutie.

I have my fingers crossed that her little pelvis doesn't give her issues down the line with egg laying. That might be her biggest obstacle as she grows up, but I'm rooting for her. She's definitely a cutie.

I feel that it might so my goal is to try to prevent egg laying.

Love the pictures! So cute! Can't decide between the veiled with the googlie eyes and the one with the mantid on his head! LOL
Baby pictures are the best! Thanks for making me smile!

Back
Top Bottom