Automatic misting system

Entrax

Hello, i want to make an automatic misting system for my cham. I bought 3 misting nozzels from aliexpress 0.3mm. So, now i have 2 options. One is to buy water pump that makes atleast 5bars pressure. The problem here is that the water must be in bucket and i have to change it every day. The 2nd options is to connect it directly to the water supply in my home. (I prefer this one). My question is - what is the minimum and maximum temperature of the water ?

You definitely don't want to hook it up to the water supply in your home. Chameleons should not be misted with untreated tap water, as it's damaging to their eyes. I also don't understand, why would you need to change out the water bucket in the first option every day? Just fill your reservoir with R/O water and keep using it til it needs to be refilled.

Also, I don't know if using nozzles from aliexpress is a very good idea... They are likely to be very poor quality and break/clog quickly. You'd honestly be better off just getting a MistKing

Hello, i want to make an automatic misting system for my cham. I bought 3 misting nozzels from aliexpress 0.3mm. So, now i have 2 options. One is to buy water pump that makes atleast 5bars pressure. The problem here is that the water must be in bucket and i have to change it every day. The 2nd options is to connect it directly to the water supply in my home. (I prefer this one). My question is - what is the minimum and maximum temperature of the water ?
My MistKing is tied directly into my homes plumbing, it’s the way to go! Keep your water at room temp.

I can't find MistKing in Bulgaria. If i buy it from ebay, the price for shipping is more than the MistKing..... @Brodybreaux25 if u connect if directly to the pipes, how you adjust the temp ?

The pump itself isn’t connected to the pipes, the resovior is. My resovior is self refilling so as the level of the water drops, the refill valve kicks in to refill the tank. I have two vivs and about a 15 gallon resovior so that refill valve is only triggered about twice a week so the water sits in there at room temp until it’s needed. I don’t heat the water, it reaches room temp on its own.

Back
Top Bottom