Automatic mister

I'm just going to put in out there i have an exo terra monsoon multi just cus mist king weren't really available in the uk in 2019 but to be honest I would rather save up for a Mistking than buy a sub standard mister to make do imo

Yes, but that is version 4.0 (applies to the timer). I got a version 5.0 for even less (including shipping) from a third party pet supply store (MistKing dealer) in another city. There was also a huge sale when a pet supply chain opened a store near me, but the timing wasn't right. These are reasons why shopping around for price & sales can make a difference.

IIRC, there's also a past thread by someone who assembled the exact same parts MK uses, but bought them all separately, put them together, and saved quite a bit. Sorry I don't have a link; perhaps someone else does—or spending some time in the archives?
diy mistking

Cant recommend this combo enough,, the gloria hand misting is available in battery & pump action and very fine spray, mist king for one enclosure would only require entry level like my pump v4 v5 or something. I have a the coffee cup dripper (bit ghetto i know but more reliable than market brands)
Hydration sorted 👍

Attachments

• 16096154498192927368343560812502.jpg
    16096154498192927368343560812502.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 82
Yes, but that is version 4.0 (applies to the timer). I got a version 5.0 for even less (including shipping) from a third party pet supply store (MistKing dealer) in another city. There was also a huge sale when a pet supply chain opened a store near me, but the timing wasn't right. These are reasons why shopping around for price & sales can make a difference.

IIRC, there's also a past thread by someone who assembled the exact same parts MK uses, but bought them all separately, put them together, and saved quite a bit. Sorry I don't have a link; perhaps someone else does—or spending some time in the archives?
diy mistking
I will make sure to look around! What is the difference between a 4.0 and a 5.0? Im sorry this is my first chameleon lol

Sorry i thought it was v for version v4.o or v5.0 like mark 1 2 etc, the smallest mistking pump does upto ten nozzles then there's larger pumps available. There is different control modules available think repeat cycle, hygro-stat and the type I have the seconds timer and can have up to ten programmable misting session any day of the week. Sounds complicated to explain but is fairly easy to set up.

Sorry i thought it was v for version v4.o or v5.0 like mark 1 2 etc, the smallest mistking pump does upto ten nozzles then there's larger pumps available. There is different control modules available think repeat cycle, hygro-stat and the type I have the seconds timer and can have up to ten programmable misting session any day of the week. Sounds complicated to explain but is fairly easy to set up.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom