Digital Aquatics
Herp Nation
TSK Supply
Reptile Super Show
Aqua Zamp
Selva Terrarium
Chameleons Canada

1st place: $50 gift certificate :eek:
The winner of this contest may choose a gift certificate to one of the companies listed above. This should give the winner a nice choice of where to use their gift certificate. The certificate can not be split up and used at multiple places.

How to enter the contest:
contest entry deadline: August 17, 2012
  • To submit your photo, click here.
  • Fill out the form and click submit.
  • You are welcome to change your submitted image anytime before the submission deadline.

Rules:
Please view the contest rules before submitting a photo. Click here to access the contest rules. The contest rules have recently been updated.

dates
entry deadline: August 17
voting: August 18 - August 31
contest results will be announced on September 2 2012

Note:
Please review the contest rules. The photo entry period will be extended if a minimum of 10 valid entries have not been received.

The Chameleon Forums reserves the right to modify these rules at any time. Please check this thread often if you are participating in the contest. Feel free to reply to this thread with questions if you have them.

Last edited:
hey brad, my compy froze when i submitting my pic and it posted it twice, would you mind deleting one?

i just entered mine, how will i know when it was approved by the admin? will i receive a notification? thanks in advance

hey brad, my compy froze when i submitting my pic and it posted it twice, would you mind deleting one?

You can delete it yourself Amanda. :)

Simply go to view entries, and click on the photo to be deleted, then in the top right hand corner click image tools. You should have the option to delete. ;)

i just entered mine, how will i know when it was approved by the admin? will i receive a notification? thanks in advance

Brad will remove photos that do not meet requirements.

If your photo makes the finals, you will not receive a notification.

Brad usually announces that he has purged the photos that didnt meet the rules in time for you to maybe fix it and re-post it I believe.

ok...so brad i've entered my photo and don't know what's wrong with it, more people have submitted their photos and they've been posted but mine hasn't. please let me know any adjustments i must make to get my photo in this month. thanks

attached is the photo i tried to add...i had all my info in the form i filled out as well. get back with me please. thanks in advance

Attachments

• CAIN photo contest.jpg
    CAIN photo contest.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 171
You can delete it yourself Amanda. :)

Simply go to view entries, and click on the photo to be deleted, then in the top right hand corner click image tools. You should have the option to delete. ;)

whoah!! i didn't realize we had that kind of power! thanks :p

ok...so brad i've entered my photo and don't know what's wrong with it, more people have submitted their photos and they've been posted but mine hasn't. please let me know any adjustments i must make to get my photo in this month. thanks

attached is the photo i tried to add...i had all my info in the form i filled out as well. get back with me please. thanks in advance

Did you go check things like picture size? There are rules as to what is allowed. Have a look under photo contest rules. The size is the one most often overlooked.

slideshow

Having a hard time deciding on your favorite?

Slideshow: Click to view slideshow

Comparing the original size of each image can help and is recommended. Photos should not only be judged by the chameleon displayed, but also on composition and image quality.

We received over 50 entries this month representing many beautiful chameleons. Some entries suffered from pixelation and artifact issues which may have affected their ranking. If your photo did not advance to the voting round you're welcome to send me a pm and inquire about how it might have ranked higher.

my pic isnt there anymore

i entered this contest a couple weeks ago but now my pic isnt showing in the "view entries" wht do i do?

i entered this contest a couple weeks ago but now my pic isnt showing in the "view entries" wht do i do?

this is what you can do:
We received over 50 entries this month representing many beautiful chameleons. Some entries suffered from pixelation and artifact issues which may have affected their ranking. If your photo did not advance to the voting round you're welcome to send me a pm and inquire about how it might have ranked higher.

I agree, I need three votes as well..........time to put them on the big screen at home.......and then flip a coin.

Oh, and Brad, your avatar is just too tame now -- nice Cham but not what I have grown accustomed to from you.:p

Back
Top Bottom