• Votes: 11 8.7%

• Votes: 6 4.8%

• Votes: 22 17.5%

• Votes: 2 1.6%

• Votes: 2 1.6%

• Votes: 16 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's actually been greener lately, not sure why, I haven't really changed anything. Well besides moths, I give him them as treats every so often and he gets slightly greener after them haha. I might be able to find some things, my mom has (literally) a few hundred dolls and doll accesories... I should have put a baby bottle next to him when I posted the picture of his shed that looked like a bonnet!

Here you go Brad! Vsauce2 responded to me!

"Hi! Thanks for asking about Leanback.

You need to create your playlist of videos, which includes the featured videos as well as your host videos. Then, you're going to want to create a video that introduces the Leanback and gives people the proper "auto-play" playlist link to click. Leanbacks only work with this link so it's important that people click on it to start the playlist.

To find the link, go to "My Account>Videos>Playlists and choose your playlist.

You will see a button that says "PLAY ALL". Click on that and the URL will be the "autoplay" playlist link that you'll need to share with people to start the show.

Good luck!

And as always...thanks for watching!
-Kevin"

I would start joining the contests but pictures and videos of a small, usually only green Senegal bore people. People like vibrant colors.

I think I'd like a green chameleon on a green leafy natural background. There's something to be said for tone-on-tone. Winning photos dont always have to be poke-you-in-the-eye colourful. I recall a white chameleon on a white background that was compelling...

The Results

The Results​

1st place: jannb
Species: Calumma parsonii
Common: Parson's Chameleon
Sex: Male

2nd place: Peter Kraemer
Species: Kinyongia multituberculata
Common: Western Usambara Two-horned Chameleon
Sex: male

3rd place: Dez
Species: Furcifer pardalis
Common: Panther Chameleon
Sex: male

If you are not familiar with how the contest works, please review the [THREAD=102]contest rules[/THREAD].

open member vote
The top ranked photos from the open member voting received the following points:
photo 01 => 5 pts (jannb)
photo 13 => 3 pts (Peter Kraemer)
photo 16 => 1 pts (Dez)

judge rankings
There were no judges for the August 2011 contest.

We had some great entries this month. There is always room for improvement, so if anyone has a suggestion please create a new thread in the photo contest or feedback forums. If you prefer to remain anonymous you can send me an email or private message.

Medals have been awarded.
Congratulations to the winners :) :D

Congrats to Peter and Dez on 2nd and 3rd. Padre and I would like to say a big thank you to everyone that voted for his photo. There were allot of really nice photos this month.

Back
Top Bottom