• Votes: 4 3.1%

• Votes: 9 7.1%

• Votes: 5 3.9%

• Votes: 4 3.1%

• Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good Luck!

I should have known it was a newbie issue. Sorry, thanks for your help. any clue on how many posts it takes or where I can find that info?

I am not 100% on how much you'll need to post/time being a member/rep points it takes to be a member. BUT, just participate and it will come to you soon enough.

yes, it seems to be various, i posted quite a few times in my 1st month here, & it was pretty much a month to the day that i got promoted, while someone else who had only 15 posts was also a member after about a month. Im sure the time frame isnt the only criteria tho

Nothing sure in that, but i would bet a few dollars on reputation, number of post, and since when you've joined the forum. These are my first 3 bets! ;)

The Results

The Results​

1st place: reptimom
Species: Chamaeleo calyptratus
Common: Veiled Chameleon
Sex: male

2nd place: jannb
Species: Chamaeleo calyptratus
Common: Veiled Chameleon
Sex: male

3rd place: Peter Kraemer
Species: Trioceros quadricornis
Common: Four-horned Chameleon
Sex: ~

If you are not familiar with how the contest works, please review the [THREAD=102]contest rules[/THREAD].

open member vote
The top ranked photos from the open member voting received the following points:
photo 02 => 5 pts (jannb)
photo 06 => 3 pts (Peter Kraemer)
photo 09 => 1 pts (radstusky)
photo 12 => 1 pt (Miss Lily)

judge rankings
We had three judges this month: Brad, CleaTheChameleon, and Chamgirl.
The judges, in no specific order, gave the following rankings:

judge1:
photo 02 => 3 pts (reptimom)
photo 04 => 2 pts (jessica)
photo 06 => 1 pts (Peter Kraemer)

judge2:
photo 12 => 3 pts (Miss Lily)
photo 09 => 2 pts (radstusky)
photo 02 => 1 pts (reptimom)

judge3:
photo 02 => 3 pts (reptimom)
photo 04 => 2 pts (jessica)
photo 15 => 1 pts (summoner12)

point totals
photo 02 - reptimom: 7 pts
photo 01 - jannb: 5 pts
photo 06 - Peter Kraemer: 4 pts
photo 04 - jessica: 4 pts
photo 12 - Miss Lily: 4 pts
photo 09 - radstusky: 3pts
photo 15 - summoner12: 1pt

Another great contest! According to the rules, the 3 place tie was broken by the public votes. There is always room for improvement, so if anyone has a suggestion please create a new thread in the photo contest or feedback forums. If you prefer to remain anonymous you can send me an email or private message.

Medals have been awarded.
Congratulations to the winners :) :D

Last edited:
A big thank you to everyone that voted for Luie. Great picture Amanda! Congrats to you and Luca. If I can't see Luie up there all month the next best thing is seeing his son. :D

Congrats to reptimom and jannb!!!

My favorite was the pic of Luie - in my opinion the best Jemen-pic I have ever seen. If I´m not addicted to Kinyongias - one of Luis´s kids will be a great choice. Great animal Jann!!!!

Peter

Congrats to reptimom and jannb!!!

My favorite was the pic of Luie - in my opinion the best Jemen-pic I have ever seen. If I´m not addicted to Kinyongias - one of Luis´s kids will be a great choice. Great animal Jann!!!!

Peter

Thank you Peter! Congrats on your 3rd place win. Very nice photo of your little quad! :)

Back
Top Bottom