Atrium Stand

Weebo

Avid Member
Ordered the Large Clearside Atrium by Dragon Strand and now looking at options for a stand. I’d love to find some type of dresser style stand with cabinets beneath it but can’t seam to find anything. Anyone have advice on a large stand? Trying to avoid the stackable shelves and stuff, I’d like the setup to look nice

I guess it depends on your budget and what you consider "nice looking" lol. You could get a TV stand for 50" or bigger TV like this one https://www.walmart.com/ip/Walker-E...tand-for-TVs-up-to-48-Muliple-Colors/15397813 that isn't too pricey but you'd probably want to do a layer of sealant on top to keep the MDF from absorbing any stray moisture. Or if you want to spend more money you could pick up a free standing bathroom vanity (without the top) from Home Depot and make a simple waterproof top out of plywood and paint/sealant. Or if you want to spend less money you could always build your own. A simple 2x4 frame would be easy to build and then you could call it good there or buy some cabinet doors or some faux wood veneers to fancy it up some.

You can always try looking at Goodwill type stores. You might find something that just needs touching up. Craigslist has used furniture. Sometimes there are curb pick ups for free.

I bought 2 desk stands at World Market, and then screwed a piece of plywood on top to have a more sturdy base. It's completely open underneath, but since I have 2, I bought a tall and skinny bookcase from Target to place in between them (Santa has it in our garage right now actually!), and will use those shelves for storage.

Back
Top Bottom