Atrium Cage setup

TheEricJ

I got my Dragon Strand Atrium cage setup this weekend. I followed the Advanced cage setup guide that Bill so graciously posted on his site. Definitely couldn't have done it without that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 737
Love how wide it is! how long did shipping take? And what do you think of the fake rock foam stuff?

Shipping took a week. The Great Stuff Pond and Stone foam is pretty sweet. It's aesthetically pleasing, creates extra strength and does a good job hiding the support of the mounted plants with all the zip ties and such. It's a damn mess though. I would suggest getting two cans of it. Practice a little and then apply. Once it cures after about 8 hours or so, probably not even that long, use the second can and apply again to fill in the gaps and add to what you have to make it look nice. Wear gloves and keep it off your skin and clothes because it's like herpes, it doesn't go away.

Looks very nice! Thinking of getting one of those cages. I'm sure your chameleon will enjoy it.

YES yes yes, please wear gloves and even a long sleeved shirt to use this stuff. I recently had a call at the Poison center with a guy who did not wear gloves. He got the foam all over his hands and arms. He required surgery to remove it. I can only imagine his recovery was difficult and painful!

Surgery? Wtf? I've used this stuff a lot and gotten it all over my hands.. It's more irritating than anything because it doesn't come off.. Never had a issue chemically though?

Back
Top Bottom