Athena,female Parsonii

Chuck G

Avid Member
This is one of the girls I have paired up with one of my males. I haven't noticed anything yet,but keeping my fingers crossed.

Attachments

• athena 003.jpg
    athena 003.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 169
  • athena 007.jpg
    athena 007.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 173
She is stunning, let's cross fingers for eggs. How long until she would lay? I know the eggs take up to 2 years to hatch.:(

But by that time I may be ready to buy a parson's but I doubt it, they need to be with breeder's.jmo

Chuck can you pleaseeeeee change you avatar and post your picture??? please??

She is stunning, let's cross fingers for eggs. How long until she would lay? I know the eggs take up to 2 years to hatch.:(

But by that time I may be ready to buy a parson's but I doubt it, they need to be with breeder's.jmo

Chuck can you pleaseeeeee change you avatar and post your picture??? please??

Laurie,I hate to tell you but that is my picture. I am thinking about changing my avatar. I have disturbed enough people with it.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I have 4 other girls and she is my favorite. Thankfully they can't read....yet.

Man on a mission, I like that! So how many parsonii do you have now? BTW I'm so jealeous with envy that I can't even think about anything else. :)

Laurie,I hate to tell you but that is my picture. I am thinking about changing my avatar. I have disturbed enough people with it.

Sadly, a lot of us were quite disturbed long before we saw your face.

Btw, she looks sweeet. Good luck with her.

Harry

Man on a mission, I like that! So how many parsonii do you have now? BTW I'm so jealeous with envy that I can't even think about anything else. :)

Donna,lets just say I have enough! Don't be jealous,do your research and get one!

Hey Chuck, how old is this girl? She looks a lot like a female I have, maybe they're related:p

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 104
Back
Top Bottom