Athena and Hercules

Nice animals Chuck.
Good luck this spring with your breeding projects.
If they do mate, then I hope we are both still on the forum in two years.:rolleyes:
I dug into your pictures files a little bit, and what do you know!?
Taken with a Nikon D40.
How's the camera working out?
Are you enjoying it?
Happy with the purchase?

well, better buy more chams, to get some experience, and start putting money away with my 20$ a week allowance for shoveling mule crap. woooo hooooooo. hope its successful.

Thanks guys! Until recently,these guys haven't even had a look at one another so no attempts at breeding have taken place. I am patient with these guys and in no hurry. They are teaching me and I am taking lots of notes. Right now I am just enjoying watching them grow and giving them their space.If I am lucky enough to get a clutch someday,I will pass any and all information on to anyone that wants to know about the process. I am a big believer that there is more than one way to do something.
Kat will be the only one that gets one of these! She is my Russian internet wife!:D
Justin,I love the camera! I want to get the hang of this before I start going crazy with lenses.

Thanks guys! Until recently,these guys haven't even had a look at one another so no attempts at breeding have taken place. I am patient with these guys and in no hurry. They are teaching me and I am taking lots of notes. Right now I am just enjoying watching them grow and giving them their space.If I am lucky enough to get a clutch someday,I will pass any and all information on to anyone that wants to know about the process. I am a big believer that there is more than one way to do something.
Kat will be the only one that gets one of these! She is my Russian internet wife!:D
Justin,I love the camera! I want to get the hang of this before I start going crazy with lenses.

:D:eek: You know it, baby! You're the best! I hope you'll be sharing all those notes with me then!!

Back
Top Bottom