Arrived Safe and Sound!

Aww he is so cute. Congratulations on your new friend and wow you got him to eat 10 crickets on his first few hours at his new home?? I can't even get mine to eat a cricket or butterworm and it's his second day here hahaha but hey you're doing a great job so keep it up!

Aww he is so cute. Congratulations on your new friend and wow you got him to eat 10 crickets on his first few hours at his new home?? I can't even get mine to eat a cricket or butterworm and it's his second day here hahaha but hey you're doing a great job so keep it up!

I didn't do anything special. I just threw them in the cage and he hunted them down. It was about 10 minutes after I put him in the cage.

Congrats Carol! I am so glad that he arrived safe. He certainly is a little cutie! :) It will be such fun to watch him grow up here on the forums.

Awesome! I've been wanting an ambanja for a while now.
Like the name sully for this guy (The Blue guy from Monsters Inc.)
Just a suggestion u don't have to use it lol.

Best of luck with your new little guy!:)

May I ask who is the sire? Ive been eye balling their Ambanjas for a few months now, and I think you may have snatched up the lil boy I was looking at, lol!

After a lil rereading, I do believe that's the boy I was looking at! Born in Oct right? Oh hes looking very well! Ive been waiting to bet a boy from Grimbold, so it looks like ill be waiting till the next clutch comes, lol. Just my luck. Congrats!

WOOOOOHOOOOO! You got a ambanja finally:D that is so awesome carol . So sorry for missing this my busy season at work is coming to a end and I will be around more often soon and with lots of pic to.... Again congrats I know you have wanted a ambanja for a long time.

WOOOOOHOOOOO! You got a ambanja finally:D that is so awesome carol . So sorry for missing this my busy season at work is coming to a end and I will be around more often soon and with lots of pic to.... Again congrats I know you have wanted a ambanja for a long time.

oh thank you so much! I know you had said you were going to have some Ambanjas this year. You did kinda fall off the face of the earth(or the forum)lol I figured if you had any for sale you would have advertised. I just got a bug up my butt and my husband giving me the money Christmas to get a "new lizard" as he put it, kinda pushed me along!!! Yes, it has been a long time since I wanted one and I hate the fact that I had to to lose one to gain another. My limit is 2 and so far I am stickin to it!! ha!

That cham looks awesome! I have sooo much faith in the Kammer's. They really do produce some amazing creatures:D

Congratz Carol:)

been awhile, and its been i haven't been around to find out about Romeo:(. Anyway glad you are doing well!

Somehow I missed this thread too! Congratulations on your new little fella! :D Looking forward to watching him grow up in pictures! :D

Back
Top Bottom