arizona chameleon keepers

Does anyone need any med-large hornworms? I have some I cannot use and would love to trade them for some small stuff for my baby panther....let me know

Seriously...I have two Mulberry Farms hornworm cups filled with about half of the horns the cup came with and these guys are getting big!!! I really hate to see these guys go to waist and would LOVE to see them go to an adult cham.....hit me up! I am going out of town for 5 days starting Friday so this is a limited time offer...by the time I am back I am sure they will be dead so I will probably throw them away before I go...

Tempe is central more or less (regardless of location I see myself in a 30 minute drive) so if someone knows a place to set up we could get something rolling.

Depending on amount of people that are interested and how often we can probably use my house for the meetings...we just need to find out how many are interested and what dates (or days) work best for people

BTW someone take my Horns PLEASE!

I might be going out to GateWay CC tonight because I need to get my ankle checked out.

If we can get a realistic # of people who have chameleons who are interested maybe we can get something going.

I am headed out of town tomorrow so tonight wouldn't work for me too many things to get ready before I go...

Syn does that mean you want my horns tonight? I might be able to meet you I just hate for all those huge hornworms to go to waist while I am gone.

Seriously...I have two Mulberry Farms hornworm cups filled with about half of the horns the cup came with and these guys are getting big!!! I really hate to see these guys go to waist and would LOVE to see them go to an adult cham.....hit me up! I am going out of town for 5 days starting Friday so this is a limited time offer...by the time I am back I am sure they will be dead so I will probably throw them away before I go...

hey they can live in the fridge without harm for a few days at time, try it next time!

I will have to try that next cups I get. I don't think they can live in the fridg for 5 days can they till I get back?

So...

Let's see a roll call of those that would be interested in having meets with possible feeder trading. It might help to list where you are coming from and what days work best for you.
I'll start:

Rob
live in South Tempe
almost any evening would work for me once a month or every other.

Back
Top Bottom