Are your Chams afraid of normal Human things?

lolaandlucy

Lemmy is such a ham!! The other night I was enjoying a few Chocolate Twizzlers and I guess I was waving one around and I glanced over at Lem and was totally freaking out... totally in ninja kick your arse stance, mouth gaping and doing the I'm a bad ass dance (meaning I'm scared shitless!!)he was also sporting dark spots.

So my cham is AFRAID of Chocolate TWIZZLERS!!! I guess he thought it was a snake:eek:

ONLY Chocolate ones tho showed him one of my husband's strawberrry ones and he was like SO?:confused:

The other day i noticed him not liking my ink pen.:p

He's awesome I LOVE him!! something new everyday:D

Heck, my DOGS are afraid of normal human things....hold a phone out to a dog to "say "HI" to grandma" and the dog dissolves in fear of "the thing".

LOL true but a Twizzler how silly but i'm sure Lemmy though OMG a snake!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: I'm surprised it was a brown one rather than the red one but I'm not a Cham from Yemen. He hates other things cameras and phones and such I just thought the twizzler thing was a surprise and I felt bad maybe some day I'll do it again quick and post a pic. (probably not I'd feel guilty but I do still insist on using that nasty camera thing on him all the time!??)

So I try to be more careful with so called "predator" looking things close to his house.:)

My guy hates cameras and phones :D He was curious about my pepsi the other day, couldn't decide if he disliked it or not. He was staring at me drinking it so I held the can out to him and he kept looking inside like "what this?". He likes trying to climb slippery things (like walls or cabinets) and absolutely loves the black tubing for his mister. Chams seem to have such silly personalities sometimes :rolleyes:

Lol so funny my chameleon is scared of her own reflection and my beardy who has no interest in her only to see what he can eat lol

Man, my cham isn't scared of ANYTHING except sometimes my hand. Even mirrors! He has no reaction! Seems cool with my camera (except my phone camera, because I have to get so close to him for that).

Mine is afraid of nothing!! He rarely fires up and when he does, it seems like its before he poops haha! I guess he is only afraid of his own bowel movements. That being said, he hates being misted

Mine is afraid of nothing!! He rarely fires up and when he does, it seems like its before he poops haha! I guess he is only afraid of his own bowel movements. That being said, he hates being misted

My friend and I were wondering the other day if wild chameleons get mad at the rain. I bet they do! They're such funny little creatures.

One of mine hated my guinea pigs! He was so calm about EVERYTHING and one day while he was exploring my living room he discovered my guinea pigs. It was the first time i had ever seen him fire up!

What I find odd is my Cham hates the tattoos on my right arm (mostly black jap design) but likes the ones on my left ( greens and yellows also jap) I gotta do everything left handed or get hissed at lol

Chams be crazy :p

Back
Top Bottom