Are these eggs???

These were in my plant

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 153
Doesn’t look like it. Noah, did you ever change you basking spot temperature for her? Last time we checked in it was 10 degrees too hot and you never responded to the person that pointed that out, nor did you ever fill out the help form

Doesn’t look like it. Noah, did you ever change you basking spot temperature for her? Last time we checked in it was 10 degrees too hot and you never responded to the person that pointed that out, nor did you ever fill out the help form
Yes I did it gets up to around 85 degrees now but I’ll fill out the form too

Chameleon Info:

• Your Chameleon - Purple bar ambilobe panther chameleon, Unknown sex, 4 months old. It’s been in my care for 2 months.

• Handling - I handle it around 3 times a week.

• Feeding - Crickets and Superworms. I keep 15 superworms in a bowl and 12-15 crickets in there at all times. I put calcium w/o D3 in every dusting except for once a month I use D3.

• Supplements - Read above -

• Watering - I use a mister. 70-80 % humidity at all times. I do watch my chameleon drink.

• Fecal Description - No he/she has not been tested for parasites. It’s feces is usually brown and whitish.

• History - It is adorable

Cage Info:

• Cage Type - Screen; 24x24x48.

• Lighting - I use a 5.0 uvb and a

• Temperature - 80-90 degrees. 60 degrees at night. I use a thermometer.

• Humidity - 70-80 % at all times.

• Plants - I use a live plant and fake plants. (I forgot what the live plant was called but i looked at a list when I bought it to make sure it was safe).

• Placement - It is not by any windows or traffic. It’s 4 feet from the ground.

• Location - Illinois.

Current Problem - I don’t know the sex of my chameleon and I was wondering if these were eggs.

could you post a picture of the base of your chameleons tail? if your cham is male there should be a bulge at the base, if your cham if female then there will be no bulge. They don't look like eggs to me but knowing the sex of your cham will defiantly help.

I am definitely not an expert, but those don't look like eggs. I know how you feel and I would be a little worried if I saw that too. I agree about the sex of your chameleon. If you are unsure, we can help if you post a picture of your cham. I am curious what on earth those little things could be. How big are they compared to a quarter? I can't really tell in the picture. Hopefully everything is okay. :)

It looks like a female to me, but I could be wrong. From what I know of, the bulge is usually unmistakable. Maybe someone else can put their input in.

It's hard to tell in that picture but it also looks female to me. Though Is it possible to get another one? Maybe one from a slightly lower angle to be sure. Sometimes looking at a picture from a picture can be hard to tell.

Back
Top Bottom