Are there any reputable breeders/shops in southern Oregon??

andy d

I've tried doing a few searches online and I just get places around Portland. Do any of you know of any reputable breeders/shops that sell chameleons in the southern Oregon area? I currently living in Klamath Falls, so preferably within a few hours of here. Thanks!

BTW, thanks to the Moderator for putting my post in the correct spot! I haven't been on in a while so wasn't sure where to post.

I hope to move to that area in the next several years, my inlaws have a house in Klamath. However I don’t think that and breeders are in driving range. Maybe chameleons northwest in WA?

I think Chameleons NW is a little far away from me. Closer to my home town, but I might not be visiting home for a while. I actually wanted to go to the Portland Metro Reptile Expo this past Saturday but missed out on the opportunity. I will however be heading to Portland this upcoming weekend to visit my cousin. Are there any reputable shops near the Portland/Vancouver area that I could maybe buy a cham??? Otherwise I may have to either wait until the next Portland show, or order one lil guy online.

Back
Top Bottom