Are my eggs getting close ton hatching?

Hello, my female panther cham laid a bunch of eggs on September 3, 2019. They looked normal for a long time, but now they are windowing. How long do you guys think it will be before they hatch?
20200129_151952.jpg
20200129_152002.jpg
20200129_152005.jpg

Maybe a few more months it’s only been 4 months.
Well the thing about it is that the mother took less than 3 months in total to hatch. Around 3 months is the absolute maximum time it took because the breeder that I got her egg from said the eggs he ships are less than 2 months old. She hatched within 20 days of arrival.

Well the thing about it is that the mother took less than 3 months in total to hatch. Around 3 months is the absolute maximum time it took because the breeder that I got her egg from said the eggs he ships are less than 2 months old. She hatched within 20 days of arrival.
So I'm wondering if maybe part of that got passed on to her eggs.

From what I understand some breeders try to speed up the incubation process by messing w/ the incubation temperature. (I would not recommend doing this as it can cause birth defects in the hatchlings). If this was the case w/ your cham I doubt it would have epigenetic effects and pass down. Because I'm not 100% certain on that though I'd play it safe and assume you have four months to go, but maybe keep a close eye on the eggies just in case.

Back
Top Bottom