Arcadia LumenIZE time lapse on our Parsons.

Texas Ranger

Avid Member
All new Arcadia LumenIZE on our parsonii in dawn and dusk time lapse. Trying to offer the best care as possible to our animals. Watch till the end to experience the full dawn and dusk modes.😎

Attachments

• IMG_3778.jpeg
    IMG_3778.jpeg
    220.4 KB · Views: 19
I have a Fluval Plant LED light that has a cycle settings and I’m trying to figure out if the Arcadia Lumenize is like that or if it does more/something different. Does it also control the UVB and heat lamp?

Attachments

• IMG_6066.png
    IMG_6066.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6065.png
    IMG_6065.png
    334.6 KB · Views: 18
I have a Fluval Plant LED light that has a cycle settings and I’m trying to figure out if the Arcadia Lumenize is like that or if it does more/something different. Does it also control the UVB and heat lamp?
So it appears to be different but I don’t know your system well. The Lumenize is the uvb and jungle dawn led. The heat is. It a pet of that system.

I’m actually setting up my lumenIZE light for my panther tomorrow, I’m setting up a new tree frog terrarium and installed the lumenIZE light a few days ago. I absolutely love the customization and it really is like a sunrise and sunset. I already had an Arcadia light on my panther since I got him from kammerflage 3 years ago. Listened to the animals at home podcast episode with John courteney-smith and I was absolutely amazed and sold. If you haven’t listened to it and enjoy podcast I really recommend it, even if you don’t like podcast it really is worth a listen…it is so informative.

I’m actually setting up my lumenIZE light for my panther tomorrow, I’m setting up a new tree frog terrarium and installed the lumenIZE light a few days ago. I absolutely love the customization and it really is like a sunrise and sunset. I already had an Arcadia light on my panther since I got him from kammerflage 3 years ago. Listened to the animals at home podcast episode with John courteney-smith and I was absolutely amazed and sold. If you haven’t listened to it and enjoy podcast I really recommend it, even if you don’t like podcast it really is worth a listen…it is so informative.
That’s what sold me too! The podcast episode! Mine are setup and they are pretty awesome! Love them!

Great timelapse! What’s the length of time between each light kicking on and off that you like the best so far?

That’s what sold me too! The podcast episode! Mine are setup and they are pretty awesome! Love them!

Great timelapse! What’s the length of time between each light kicking on and off that you like the best so far?
Still trying to decide if I like this setting 100%. 15 min. Basking then uvb starts and 5 min. Later jungle dawn starts. I discussed this timing schedule with Frances Baines and it seem to be working well. But it’s only been a few days so we will see how my animals react.

Still trying to decide if I like this setting 100%. 15 min. Basking then uvb starts and 5 min. Later jungle dawn starts. I discussed this timing schedule with Frances Baines and it seem to be working well. But it’s only been a few days so we will see how my animals react.
Please keep us posted! I don't have any yet but I'd love some for my enclosures eventually and I'm enjoying learning about them :)

LOL I was trying to figure out who you were when I got the tag on CF instagram. Thank you for the tag. I just shared it to our story.
lol yeah we are Texas Ranger still on here. I may change the name. But we have had the same name since 2009 I think on here so I have been hesitant to change it ❤️. Let me see if I can add you as collaborated so you can share it to your main instagram post. Thank you so much for sharing.

Update. Well unfortunately it won’t let me add collaborations anymore. So the next one I do I will make sure and add yall. I love this forum.

lol yeah we are Texas Ranger still on here. I may change the name. But we have had the same name since 2009 I think on here so I have been hesitant to change it ❤️. Let me see if I can add you as collaborated so you can share it to your main instagram post. Thank you so much for sharing.

Update. Well unfortunately it won’t let me add collaborations anymore. So the next one I do I will make sure and add yall. I love this forum.
Well thank you for thinking us the forum :)

Back
Top Bottom