Arcadia Deep Heat Projector

Setth

Hey, anyone have some experience with this bulb for chameleons? Can't find anything other than "heating re-invented" and "future is here" etc. But no other info, safe distance with temp. ;)

Looks worthless to me.

Its not splash proof. Its only 50 watt. Its $$$. It puts out no light but is marketed towards daytime reptiles. As for the deep tissue nonsense, hold a flashlight against the back of your hand, still see light? Good the photons got through all that deep tissue :p

Looks worthless to me.

Its not splash proof. Its only 50 watt. Its $$$. It puts out no light but is marketed towards daytime reptiles. As for the deep tissue nonsense, hold a flashlight against the back of your hand, still see light? Good the photons got through all that deep tissue :p

Well, thats one way to not sugar coat an answer lol.

I agree with nightanole. If you are looking for a reliable basking bulb, us a normal white incandescent house bulb and try different wattage bulbs to achieve the desired basking temp. Alot of the "Reptile bulbs" claim alot of things to rope people into buying them for their reptiles.

Hey, thanks for answers, they say it's 50w bulb, but is equivalent to 100w ceramic heater - that could be usefull but i think i accept your advice and get normal bulb :) (although i have better results with halogen bulbs so far)

Back
Top Bottom