Arcadia 6% UVB T5 HO?

so I’ve heard these uvbs are good, do some of us have a different opinion? And if not, where can I buy one!? What website do you all get them from ? :eek:

Gotta know where you are in the world. Todd at light your reptiles is the sole importer for the usa.

As an alt, zoomeds repisun T5 HO 5.0 is a great alternative, same german manufacturing and phosphor count etc. Plus zoomed T8 5.0 and 10.0 has been the gold standard for reptile use for decades. They were just late to the party moving there highly rated aquarium T5 HO tech to the reptile side.

I own the hoods and bulbs from both arcadia and zoomed and have good experiences from both. The key here is if you need the hood/bulb combo, Todd beats everyone in prices hands down. Its like getting the hood for free. If you are going for a 42" for example, its almost $100 more to go with the zoomed setup.

Gotta know where you are in the world. Todd at light your reptiles is the sole importer for the usa.

As an alt, zoomeds repisun T5 HO 5.0 is a great alternative, same german manufacturing and phosphor count etc. Plus zoomed T8 5.0 and 10.0 has been the gold standard for reptile use for decades. They were just late to the party moving there highly rated aquarium T5 HO tech to the reptile side.

I own the hoods and bulbs from both arcadia and zoomed and have good experiences from both. The key here is if you need the hood/bulb combo, Todd beats everyone in prices hands down. Its like getting the hood for free. If you are going for a 42" for example, its almost $100 more to go with the zoomed setup.
I’m in Houston (if that question was for me)

Back
Top Bottom