AquaZamp vs. Mistking

Bsimms

I am really in need of a misting system but don't know which one to get. I have done lots of research and found that these two are the best. I can't decide whether to get the AquaZamp or the Mistking, so if you could give me some advice or persuade me to get one or the other that would be nice. Thanks!

Well I wasn't sure whether to get the rain dome or just the original misting nozzle. You would recommend the rain dome? If so why. Thanks

The rain dome is good because you can place on top of mesh top and it simulates rain witch gives ur Cham more chances to drink. With the low profile 1 it look tidy on top of ur cage compared to the mistkings large raindome.
You can also add the misting nozzle aswell as the rain dome witch will keep up ur humidity. Check out aquazamps website

So I can have both the nozzle and the rain some? If so I will definatley purchase the AquaZamp!

I love my mistking system but as far as giving your Cham some good drinking water and humidity and everything you need in one get the aqua zamp raindome! I have a mistking and love it but I switched out my nozzle with a low profile raindome. Never want to look back, oh and my Jackson's loves it. He drinks a lot more frequently and you won't have tubes running into his cage. This will cause less stress and all IMO.

Well I think I'm convinced! I like the Mistking and all but I don't want to have to provide my own bucket for the water. And if I remember right the AquaZamp provides you with a 4 gallon bucket with pre drilled holes. So I think I will buy it and and tell you how it goes. Thanks!!!

im about to purchase a misting system and have decided to get the MistKing starter kit as it provides everything i need and i can even run several more cages off of it in the future by just purchasing extra line and more nozzles. I personally like the MistKing more because:

you arent being sent a resevoir so you can choose whatever size you want/need

i wont have room on top of my cage for a raindome so i like the nozzle inside the cage, and have read the MistKing nozzles are better

the MistKing starter kit with shipping to my door is $126.00 and the cheapest Aquazamp misting system is that much without shipping

these both being very good misting systems it is difficult to choose between them but these were the deciding factors for me :) im planning on running it and a dripper for part of the day!

The only thing I'm worried about is when I mist my Chams cage he runs away fast and I'm scared the misting system will stress him out. And what about the misting system on at night? Will it wake him up or should I just unplug it at night?

he should get used to misting over time. right now hes in a new enviroment and is easily startled overall! :) its recommended to mist for at least 3-5 minutes each misting as this allows them to calm down and drink. i think that with a misting system set on a timer to mist for a certain amount of time like that he would get used to it fairly easily. the timer should allow you to set it so that the mister does not come on at night :)
Kylefitzz would be able to answer that question for us as he has a MistKing! im pretty sure you can set it so it doesnt go off at night but ill send him a PM just to be sure!

I just tried picking up my Cham so I could put him in a different cage so I could clean his main cage and he opened his mouth and made like this small hissing noise. What's up with that? I want to be able to pick him up every once in awhile. Plz help

I just tried picking up my Cham so I could put him in a different cage so I could clean his main cage and he opened his mouth and made like this small hissing noise. What's up with that? I want to be able to pick him up every once in awhile. Plz help

Ya he wasnt happy with you picking him up. I try to slide my hand under the cham vs picking them up behind the shoulder blades like a toddler.

Im a zamp owner. If you dont like the raindome, the premium one comes with 2 nozzles that you can take out and use as normal misters.

Would he ever try to bite me? It makes me kind of upset because I try to take the best care of him and eventually I will need to try and pick him up. What if he never let's me pick him up. I don't want a mean Cham!

So you lot would recommend the rainbow running along side the mist nozzle. I think I need to add foliage to catch more of the drips etc but wouldn't mind trying the rain dome thing

I am really in need of a misting system but don't know which one to get. I have done lots of research and found that these two are the best. I can't decide whether to get the AquaZamp or the Mistking, so if you could give me some advice or persuade me to get one or the other that would be nice. Thanks!

I've only had the AquaZamp so I can't compare for you. I will say, I'm happy with it and I like that the water resevoir comes with it and that the pump attaches to the lid. Very easy installation.

mstking all the way..(marty has a patented design) it has the finest mist, and a rain dome is just a plastic cup around a nozzel to cause build up drips..very simple to make and bolt to a mist king nozzle, plus my LLL REPTILE carry parts like nozzles, tubing, connetors..super easy.:D

mstking all the way..(marty has a patented design) it has the finest mist, and a rain dome is just a plastic cup around a nozzel to cause build up drips..very simple to make and bolt to a mist king nozzle, plus my LLL REPTILE carry parts like nozzles, tubing, connetors..super easy.:D

You got a pic of diy rain dome?

Back
Top Bottom