Aquazamp Contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banksy

I ordered the Aquazamp Rain Dome system last week (July 7th), received my order invoice that day, but never received tracking detail. I replied to the order email July 9th requesting tracking though didn't receive a reply. I revisited their website today and it appears to be down now.

Anyone know if they're still around?

Thank you kindly.

He is having a bad time. You can find multiple threads on the subject this year. First he was bed ridden for a month from some illness, and i know it took some time off for his wedding a few weeks ago.

Its hard being a 1 man band, but he really needs to find some backup employees just to box stuff up.

I went ahead and disputed the order through PayPal.

I understand that things happen, but this seems very avoidable on their end given the time this issue started happening until now.

It's a shame to let something like this affect a well reviewed, quality product. To not follow up with past issues and still let future orders be processed seems a little sloppy when a website redirect would have prevented this.

Oh i agree. I have worked with and at multiple mom and pop shops. You always give notice when there will be a delay or problems with the business. Zamp decided to be mute on the subject. Its not hard to say that production will resume at XXX. Hell even the Chinese sites i use will put up a shipping delay notice during festivals. Hell some german sites are down for a month once a year for their super holiday.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/help-aquazamp-141796/#post1208688

I placed an order with them back in June and after a few weeks of hearing nothing and then reading here that it seemed to be more than just a little delay I disputed the order through PayPal. Did you pay for your order with PayPal by chance?

I placed an order with them back in June and after a few weeks of hearing nothing and then reading here that it seemed to be more than just a little delay I disputed the order through PayPal. Did you pay for your order with PayPal by chance?

I did and it has been disputed. I also went onto LLL and purchased a MistKing system.

I was excited about the rain dome too, but since I got the Mist King instead I'm going to make a DIY rain ring - https://www.chameleonforums.com/diy-rain-attachment-128607/

I went with the mistking nozzle and ordered it from their site (shipping was just as much as the set up) but I didnt care because I wanted to see how it was built. Now that I understand it, I plan on ordering the pieces from LLL and making 2 more. Still trying to figure out how I want to link them together so it looks clean with my set up.

That DIY project looks cool but little too intense for me...haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom