Aqua Zamp
Epic Chameleons
Ghann's Cricket Farm
Komeleons
Dr. O's Tie Dyed Chameleons
Coastal Silkworms
New Jersey Reptile Show

1st place: $50 gift certificate :eek:
The winner of this contest may choose a gift certificate to one of the companies listed above. This should give the winner a nice choice of where to use their gift certificate. The certificate can not be split up and used at multiple places.

How to enter the contest:
contest entry deadline: April 17, 2013
  • To submit your photo, click here.
  • Fill out the form and click submit.
  • You are welcome to change your submitted image anytime before the submission deadline.

Rules:
Please view the contest rules before submitting a photo. Click here to access the contest rules. The contest rules have recently been updated.

dates
entry deadline: April 17
voting: April 18 - April 30
contest results will be announced on May 2 2013

Note:
Please review the contest rules. The photo entry period will be extended if a minimum of 10 valid entries have not been received.

The Chameleon Forums reserves the right to modify these rules at any time. Please check this thread often if you are participating in the contest. Feel free to reply to this thread with questions if you have them.

Last edited:
ahh i see! Thanks for the reply Brad! look forward to the unveiling of this months winner and next months theme :)

hope I still have time..

Here's the senegal.. IMGP9663.JPG

Aprils Contest

I'm not sure what to do.

Yesturday (or was it Wed.) I entered a picture of my Chameleon, and I even saw it, when I went to view the entries. I even saw how many views my photo had.
Today, I can not find my entry any where, in the thread or entries.???

Brad, can you help me understand what I did or am doing wrong, today?

I'm not sure what to do.

Yesturday (or was it Wed.) I entered a picture of my Chameleon, and I even saw it, when I went to view the entries. I even saw how many views my photo had.

Same with me too, I though I had uploaded a photo correctly a few days ago, but I do not see my image in the gallery as well.

I'm not sure what to do.

You are witnessing the most difficult part of the contest, and that is where I narrow the entry count from 60+ photos to 16 or less. It's a difficult and time consuming process, and unfortunately many great photos are blocked from voting due to the level of competition. If you would like some tips on how your photo could have scored higher I'd be happy to offer some suggestions via pm.

slideshow

Having a hard time deciding on your favorite?

Slideshow: Click to view slideshow

Comparing the original size of each image can help and is recommended. Photos should not only be judged by the chameleon displayed, but also on composition and image quality.

How can you view the current votes after you have voted?
The current votes are hidden until after the contest. The reasoning is that we want people to make their own decision instead of depending on what everyone else voted for. Hiding the votes also helps to curb dishonest behavior.

Back
Top Bottom