Staff member
Chameleon Photo Contest
:D April 2010
:D
view entries

Theme: Post Processing Allowed

Win A Gift Certificate To: ... you choose :cool:

1st place: $50 gift certificate :eek:
The winner of this contest may choose a gift certificate to one of the companies listed above. This should give the winner a nice choice of where to use their gift certificate. The certificate can not be split up and used at multiple places.

How to enter the contest:
contest entry deadline: April 17, 2010
  • To submit your photo, click here.
  • Fill out the form and click submit.
  • You are welcome to change your submitted image anytime before the submission deadline.

Rules:
Please view the contest rules before submitting a photo. Click here to access the contest rules. The contest rules have recently been updated.

dates
entry deadline: April 17
voting: April 18 - April 30
contest results will be announced on May 2 2010

Note:
Please review the contest rules. The photo entry period will be extended if a minimum of 10 valid entries have not been received.

The Chameleon Forums reserves the right to modify these rules at any time. Please check this thread often if you are participating in the contest. Feel free to reply to this thread with questions if you have them.

Last edited:
slideshow

Having a hard time deciding on your favorite?

Slideshow: Click to view slideshow

Comparing the original size of each image can help and is recommended. Photos should not only be judged by the chameleon displayed, but also on composition and quality. Excessive post processing, noise, and artifacts should be penalized.

marky2088 said:
Brad is the reason my picture was erase was the width? If so how do I edit that or fix that?
The width of your entry was fine. We had over 60 entries and only 15 final slots.

Hands, fingers, wire ties.... anything un-natural will get a photo removed.
These items will not disqualify a photo, but they could affect a photo's grade or ranking.

Hey brad was there any reason why mine didn't make the final 15? Just want to make sure so I can correct it next contest.

Hey brad was there any reason why mine didn't make the final 15? Just want to make sure so I can correct it next contest.
The competition was the main factor. Two elements that could have been improved were background and composition.

Why does the poll say "Thank you for Voting on this poll. The results will be announced shortly!" when I havn't even voted yet?

Brad, I've tried two times to enter my photo. This time I made sure the dimensions were right. Can you give me any hints as to why it's not making it?

Back
Top Bottom