Appropriate Adult Chameleon Enclosures, where to find?

Lol I am getting a male next year he will b going into bioactive 2x2x4. Exo bit small . So what could I put in it.

Lol I am getting a male next year he will b going into bioactive 2x2x4. Exo bit small . So what could I put in it.
Not to dissuade you from using larger cages, but a 36x18x36 is almost the same cubic footage as a 2x2x4, the latter is 13.5 cu’, the latter is 16cu’. So, something the size of a tjj, bradypodion, lateralis, minor, etc.

I wouldn't be dissuaded but I do think the 2x2x4 looks more appropriate for a panther imo it took a bit of time to come round. The only issue I have is I sometimes think if I look at the repti breeze long enough it will fall over lol

Cool; keep the pardalis in the reptibreeze. But are you going to grab a minor? That’s a great species!

Plz forgive me what is a minor (hopefully not something underage)lol
Sorry, my bad. Furcifer minor are a small species of chameleon, and the gravid females are among the most gorgeous of chameleons. Furcifer lateralis, the carpet chameleon, is another good one for that size, and their colour patterns are also off the hook. Several species of bradypodion (South African dwarfs) would also be a good match. However, my vote goes to F. minor. Check out “Living Art by Frank Payne”, as he works with them. Kevin Stanford also works with minor. I think you can find both on the chameleon enthusiasts.

What country as its expensive to import (so I believe) im in the uk. They are really cracking
Sh&t! Sorry bud. Yes importing is ridiculous; I didn’t realize you’re in the uk. I have to believe there are folks in the UK working with lateris at least, if not minor. I’d still contact Frank or Kevin, as I think they’d be more plugged into the UK community.

Back
Top Bottom