Apollo has landed

Okay so I bought the an fl Chams chameleon 3-4 months old male he seems too young ? And very small to be that old ?

Attachments

• 0D5DBE92-9FF2-4047-BBF4-1CD7D7D6E72C.jpeg
    0D5DBE92-9FF2-4047-BBF4-1CD7D7D6E72C.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 83
And how many crickets should I be feeding a day I’m on my way to the store to get some now
I just got a cham from them aswell feed about 10 crickets a day with calcium and send a picture of your cage set-up so people more experienced than me can critique it they can be really helpful

Okay so I bought the an fl Chams chameleon 3-4 months old male he seems too young ? And very small to be that old ?
Not too young. Feed ad libitum at this age. Mine is 3 months old and he’s quickly eating more than 10 crickets, but it depends on the size of your feeders. Just make sure they’re appropriately sized for him and your gutloading them first.

Ya I was expecting him to be bigger that’s why o didn’t want to buy food yet I’ll get smaller crickets and Gutload and dust and feed today he was already drinking when I left about four months the develop there colors right?

Hey so he’s running around the cage and exploring but he keeps going to the top and I have to move him cause he’s getting to close to the light

Ya I’m working on wiring it rn so once he uses his vines and sticks I can lower it back down cause his basking spot it 10 inches away from the top of the cage rn

This is Karma his 5 months from fl Chams the Spike bloodline, I got him at the 2- 3 month mark. They seem so little but they grow fast. The more expert keeper on this site are really helpful.

IMG_6226.JPG IMG_6735.JPG

Okay so he’s still crawling on the top idk I am most likely overthinking everything he’s went down ate 10 crickets went to the tree for a sec went back to the top slept and has been there since. How long does it usually take for him to stop exploring

Okay so he’s still crawling on the top idk I am most likely overthinking everything he’s went down ate 10 crickets went to the tree for a sec went back to the top slept and has been there since. How long does it usually take for him to stop exploring
Usually 2 weeks before they get settled in. Don't be surprised if he stops eating for a few days.

Since you asked how much a cham should eat, here's a video about it. It changes as they get older.

Have you had your husbandry reviewed yet?

Back
Top Bottom