Anyone's cham blow on them?

ummm why in the name of all that is holy in the land of chamdum would you be blowing on your cham? lol!!
Blow first, as in getting a little too close and managing to breathe on him lol. :rolleyes:

Yes, I take time out of my day to harass my veiled. :rolleyes:

I have experienced quite a few times my chams purring, clucking, humming, lol. They do make noise, don't care what anyone says. When my ladies are happy being gently stroked behind their veiled flaps they close their eyes and make that little purring sound. They lower themselves on my arm and stay like that until I'm done. I then get the look from them like "is that it?" before they raise themselves and wander up my arm.

I have experienced quite a few times my chams purring, clucking, humming, lol. They do make noise, don't care what anyone says. When my ladies are happy being gently stroked behind their veiled flaps they close their eyes and make that little purring sound. They lower themselves on my arm and stay like that until I'm done. I then get the look from them like "is that it?" before they raise themselves and wander up my arm.

I totally believe you, I've had a female that would verbalize her wishes to me. Like the night a noisy cricket was in her cage or the light was on and she wanted it off. She made a noise simular to a human hum thet the inflection was a soft hey, get it out of here...or turn it off, I'm not having that. IT was done very audibly. Very distinctly. One time after we had a shower together, she slid down my smooth dried arm and she let out a yelp just as human as you or I. The females do verbalize and I say yet again. "Do NOT underestimate the intelligence of your chameleon." Do not underestimate their emotions either.
Thank you Jan for speaking up. :D I'd like to hear more from others on chameleon verbalizations.

How amazing! I had a really strong bond with my dear Lily, but never experienced anything like that! It would have been absolutely wonderful if I had. Amy does the vibration thing which Lily never did, but I think that is frustration/anger rather than anything else! I'll have to try stroking behind the flaps on her casque, just in case! She doesn't mind under her chin being tickled.

I did the flap feel on Fractal and he liked it until my nail caught, then he vibrated. Other times that he vibrated I was doing something he did not want either. I can tell he loves kissing and my vibrating on him though because he gets a prettier green and seems happier. I posted a kissing picture on my gallery. He saw the camera come up and jutted his chin though. lol

Back
Top Bottom