Anyone's cham blow on them?

FaunaBgirl

My veiled opens just the end of his lips, like whistling, and blows on me. It is distinctly, purposefully done with a surprising force for such a little guy. Anyone else's do that?

mine puffs at me, kind of like you do when your pissy about something pufffffff very quick very sharp and im assuming deliberate. i always wondered if anyone's cham did that too

Mine does a hissing thing to warn me about touching him. But never whisles that I know of. He is a little pissy sometimes. I think he does not like me. The funny part is that he does not like to be held but when my husband holds him he turn bright colors. I have not tried. He lunged at me and almost fell once. I do not want to upset more. I guess that one will be my husband's. Has anyone had one like their significant other and not them?

My little guy does the hissy thing with open mouth and also makes a little peeping noise when he doesn't want to get caught to go outside. Precious.

Yeah mine does a subtle whistle right before he hisses like a dragon but no concentrated blowing. Maybe your hands are hot? You have to record this on video!!!

Also I just notice that the darker flaps on the back of his casque also flex forward when he hisses it makes him look scary :eek:

you're supposed to make a wish

Now that cracked me up.
I liked all of your comments on this and yes, as soon as I can get a camera, I will get this on vid.
Now is the time to admit something though. He does this when he wants his nose to be kissed. I think my nose air, during a kiss has been interpreted as a requirement? I'll film it all someday, if EVERYONE promises not to have me "put away." There might be singing too. lol That's another prompt for kissing and blowing.

Mine only blows on me when I blow first, or if I get too close to his cage and he feels me breathing on him. I gave him quite the scare once.. accidentally of course.

ummm why in the name of all that is holy in the land of chamdum would you be blowing on your cham? lol!!

No blowing unfortunately, but I get nipped when she's not happy with me - just a light squeeze to let me know I'm wandering off the agreed path... I know that this is just a warning as she has bitten me before while defending her territory (me) against another female...

Anybody's cham take/chew prey with their lips pulled away from their teeth? Like it's disgusting or unbelievably bad? When I feed mine stuff that's not really her favourite she'll do this - chewing very slowly and with only basically her teeth touching the food. Almost like saying: 'You expect me to eat it, fine, but I don't have to enjoy it...';)

Back
Top Bottom