Anyone use these eye drops??

Augustine

Ricky has been having eye problem but just on his left side
He seems to be very healthy other then his eye and after many showers I took him to the vet and this is what I'm told to use
I have put drops in twice and now he won't even open his eye around me so my job just got harder! I hope he stops hating me at some point down the road
Any help would make my day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 105
My cham is having eye problems as well. How did u know something was wrong? Did they tell you What was wrong with his eye? Ive never used those drops, sorry. I do work at a pharmacy if u wanted to know more about the actually medicine your using, but I'm afraid that's the most help I can be.
The best of luck :)

My cham is having eye problems as well. How did u know something was wrong? Did they tell you What was wrong with his eye? Ive never used those drops, sorry. I do work at a pharmacy if u wanted to know more about the actually medicine your using, but I'm afraid that's the most help I can be.
The best of luck :)

He was rubbing he's eye on branches and rolling it lots
When it got worse he would just keep it closed and seemed dopey and submissive
The vet couldn't find anything wrong wo we r hoping he has something I his eye that we can't see
I think it's working a little but still to soon to tell
What's your problem?
Do u know of a similar product that wouldn't be so pricey??

We're having major problems with our Cham (see Pixel thread if you're interested) but re: the eyes, yesterday we starting using these "Turtle drops" upon recommendation from a breeder friend. They're basically saline with a vitamin A supplement. His eyes look much better today!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom