Anyone on here from Minnesota?

FFSTRescue

I always have special needs chams that need new homes, I currently have an elderly Graceful chameleon and a one-eyed Flapneck. They both are wonderful and have great personalities, they just need a home that will help the old graceful to eat, I just put hornworms and other insects in his mouth and he gobbles them up. He doesn't have much time left because he is so old, so I have no problem keeping him, but my goal is to rescue and relocate.
The one-eyed Flapneck is adorable and lays on his blind side so he can observe his surroundings with his good eye. He can catch food somewhat well, but I still hand feed him hornworms and silkworms.
So if anyone lives in MN and wants to adopt these two, please visit my website www.FeathersFurScalesandTales.com and fill out the application for adoption. I don't have then listed on that website, so if you have any other questions, please let me know. Thanks :)

I always have special needs chams that need new homes, I currently have an elderly Graceful chameleon and a one-eyed Flapneck. They both are wonderful and have great personalities, they just need a home that will help the old graceful to eat, I just put hornworms and other insects in his mouth and he gobbles them up. He doesn't have much time left because he is so old, so I have no problem keeping him, but my goal is to rescue and relocate.
The one-eyed Flapneck is adorable and lays on his blind side so he can observe his surroundings with his good eye. He can catch food somewhat well, but I still hand feed him hornworms and silkworms.
So if anyone lives in MN and wants to adopt these two, please visit my website www.FeathersFurScalesandTales.com and fill out the application for adoption. I don't have then listed on that website, so if you have any other questions, please let me know. Thanks :)

I live right next door :) in South Dakota :) I would be willing to take them if at all possible? I live in Watertown about 50 miles from the border.. Where at in MN are you located?

Back
Top Bottom