Anyone in PA?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kat_72, Sep 15, 2018.

  1. Kat_72

    Kat_72 Established Member

    i was wondering what kind of license if any is needed for a single sale of Panther Chameleon hybrid babies. I have two clutches only. Someone asked and I looked it up but says it’s for a
  2. NickTide

    NickTide Avid Member

    I would assume it would be like selling a litter of puppies. You're supposed to report the income on your taxes and that's about it. Sorry I can't give a more definitive answer.

    I live in Maryland but used to own a wholesaler and would deliver to several petshops in PA. Never heard of any special license.
  3. Scottsquatch

    Scottsquatch Chameleon Enthusiast

    Its like what he said above. Not really inforcable, but it is "supposed" to be done according to Uncle Sam.
  4. Angelwolf

    Angelwolf Chameleon Enthusiast

    I live in pa and I am not aware of any liscences or stipulations, except that Uncle Sam wants his.

Share This Page