Anyone have silkworms?

AmandaS

Retired Moderator
I am looking to buy some silkworms...any size. Just wondering if anyone has some on here as most places are sold out.

I heard this company has them. And they have different people that breed them so they are sold and shipped out of specific areas of the country to get to you faster. Just order through the sub person that is in the area of the country that you are. https://www.beastmodesilks.com/
I am confused.. are there no places close to me, because if I click on Minnesota it brings me to a page from Massachusetts

Last edited:
Their logo of sweetpea is very cute! BeastMode has an east coast and west coast distributor, I think. So to the person in Miss who got Mass, that’s just to help you pick the right website I believe.

I just bought 250 from beastmode, but they wont have any for 4-6 weeks. So now I am going to buy some smalls from morifeeders.

Thanks for all the replies, guys!

I just bought 250 from beastmode, but they wont have any for 4-6 weeks. So now I am going to buy some smalls from morifeeders.

Thanks for all the replies, guys!
Let me know what morifeeders are doing for shipping times. I need to order some but baby won't be here for 2 more weeks. So I am trying not to get them too soon but like with rainbow mealworms they are so backed up that they are not shipping my order until the 9th. But they were totally out of silks.

Let me know what morifeeders are doing for shipping times. I need to order some but baby won't be here for 2 more weeks. So I am trying not to get them too soon but like with rainbow mealworms they are so backed up that they are not shipping my order until the 9th. But they were totally out of silks.
Im not sure when they will be shipped. It didnt say when I ordered, nor in my confirmation email. I will update when I get an update. That being said, it allowed me to order the bundle of silks. And Im happy about that! Hopefully they come before my other ones that are 4-6 weeks out. Lol

I have some silks… But I need to figure out where I stored my ice packs over winter!
Yes, its over 100 degrees here.
My a/c went out in my car, but went to the reptile shop anyway to get some hornworm. They only had 3 so I got them, drove home, and all 3 were dead. ? Thats $7.50 down the drain. Lol

They say they're on their way!!! With 1-2 days shipping
Screenshot_2020-07-01-10-39-44.png

Back
Top Bottom