Anyone from the GTA?

Hi there,
We are located in Toronto, and we just got Skittles our cute little baby panther on Sunday :)

Love the name:D

I live in Lindsay, which is close enough to the GTA. I have 2 female Sternfeldi and 4, 3 week old babies :)

I went to school in Lindsay for a bit last year, I also fish there often

was going through stuff and remembered talking on this thread with gta people. I finally got my little guy!!

That's great any pics:D

image.jpg Wow I forgot all about this thread to!! I've attached a picture of my not so little guy:)

I'm from Toronto. I have a male and female translucent veiled chameleon.

Attachments

• Chams 097.jpg
    Chams 097.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 138
  • Chams 099.jpg
    Chams 099.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 89
Love the translucents Dito!

Jam jam- that's why I started this thread originally! When I was reading through there were tons of ppl from warmer climates, I wanted to touch base with locals who may have the same problems as myself due to our winter climate.

Hi!

Wondering if anyone has a spot for baby sized worms? Where I go, they are a bit too big for Skittels. Thanks :)

You talking about tails and scales? Lol feeling you on the small worms too. Even at the show they were big but got 150 small phoenix worms. If I find anything close by I'll let you know, there's guy in georgetown who can hook me up with feeders. Nelson from tails and scaled told me to ask for smaller ones before they order. Orders come in tues and friday. You can try port ccredit?

Thanks, you should let me know when you go, I'm less than a ten minute walk away!

definitely, but i'm trying to get some other feeders tails and scales dont carry might see if they have some baby worms. so could be a couple weeks before im back in there.

just want to give this thread a bump since seeing more and more people from ontario popping up on the forums

Back
Top Bottom