Anyone else having difficulty getting ahold of NE Herp?

aleagueofherown

Established Member
Hi all,

I reached out to NE Herp on 1 February about a custom kit for my new bioactive build. I received a response via text on the 8th after texting/emailing once that week. I texted again on the 10th, and Jessica got back to me and let me know that they're working on a move right now and that Mike is recovering from an injury, so things have been a little crazy. I told her I understand (my parents own a small trophy and awards business and operate it out of their home). She emailed me a quote on the 11th, and I responded right away with questions/particulars for review. Mike emailed me back on the 12th, and I responded within a few hours. I emailed again yesterday (the 18th) and texted to let them know I am ready to purchase.

I really want to give NE Herp my business, but I really need to purchase materials soon and I am concerned about the lack of follow up. Has anyone else spoken with them recently?

I've had great interactions with them, however I had similar experience. Out of the dozens or so times I ordered from them, 2 maybe I had an issue. One was due to a death in on of workers families & the other was due to a hurricane. They are located somewhere in New England wich I know recently has been hit majorly by snow. I live just south in Central NJ and have been having the same issues. I've been waiting since Dec so ship out some lizards & to recieve some. I wouldn't give up, hopefully this winter will let up soon!
Hope that helps.

I've had great interactions with them, however I had similar experience. Out of the dozens or so times I ordered from them, 2 maybe I had an issue. One was due to a death in on of workers families & the other was due to a hurricane. They are located somewhere in New England wich I know recently has been hit majorly by snow. I live just south in Central NJ and have been having the same issues. I've been waiting since Dec so ship out some lizards & to recieve some. I wouldn't give up, hopefully this winter will let up soon!
Hope that helps.

Thanks so much! I'm grateful she let me know that there may be a delay. It would be wise to put something on the website about contact time being delayed, though. Just personal opinion! She got back to me today about 20 minutes ago!! I completely understand the storm issues, and I feel awful for the people who have lost power, water, etc. and the people who have unfortunately perished as a result. While I'm a SoCal inhabitant, my sister lived in Boston for 10 years so I know how brutal the east coast gets hit sometimes. Hopefully the sun breaks through soon. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom