Anyone Else from the UK?

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
I know that there are a few forum members from the UK. I'm interested to see how many of us there are!!

I'm Tiff from the Isle of Wight (UK) and have one female veiled called Lily!

Who else is there???

I know Hungary is not the part of the UK...hehe:) So i'm from Hungary, at least the same continent :)

Cheers!

Bedfordshire Graeme? Where did you get your chams from? I got mine from the Japanese Koi Company, but i have been looking for other places to get hold of a female mellers as a mate for my first one :)

hi all,

i'm danni - i am also from essex (i se there is a few of us!!!)) billericay.

i have an 8 - 9ish week old male veiled called monty.

danni x

Bedfordshire Graeme? Where did you get your chams from? I got mine from the Japanese Koi Company, but i have been looking for other places to get hold of a female mellers as a mate for my first one :)

ive got 2 of them from jap koi(mitsio),1 from marcus langford(nosy be) & my 2 yemens came from a reptile show(basildon).if i see any mellors for sale on the net ill give you a pm mate.

graeme

ive got 2 of them from jap koi(mitsio),1 from marcus langford(nosy be) & my 2 yemens came from a reptile show(basildon).if i see any mellors for sale on the net ill give you a pm mate.

graeme

i got my veiled from marcus!

It will probably be a while until i get another Meller's, the one i have now is enough for me at the moment. I was just wondering what other places sell chameleons as i have only ever seen them at Koi.

Any more members from the UK?

:D Thanks to everyone who's added their names! I'm sure there must be more of us UK members out there!! Please add your names if you haven't already done so!!:D

Only 8 of us?

:confused: There must be more than 8 members from the UK on here?! Come on guys and gals add your names please! Introduce your chams too!

hey im simon from bristol and i have a four horned cham called grimlock which i bought last august. just signed up to the site today and have already learnt alot. enough to see that the set up i got with grimlock isn't enough. Main problems:

keeping the flexarium humid, and the amount of water i get building up at the bottom, im using bark at the moment with plastic plants and flexable vines. looking to get the 100 gallon flexi so i can put some plants in there and give him a better and bigger home. Also any sugestions on what plants and wheres good to buy them??? any other info or any thing would be much appreciated.

I've also noticed not many have four horns but heres a pic of him.

n695777600_1529708_6809.jpg

Aww! He's cool! Welcome to the site - there's LOTS of useful info on here and loads of very helpful people! I don't know anything about four horneds I'm afraid, so can't help with that! I get my plants from B & Q - they sell both large and small ficus (aka Weeping Fig, Ficus Benjamina) and Umbrella plants (aka Schefflera Arboricola). They also have Pothos (Devil's Ivy) too. Also - check out the Live Plants info in the resources tab at the top of the page!

thanks for that miss lilly had a gander at the plant section and got a few good idea as to what i want to get for grimlocks new home. and yeah this place is a pool of knowledge spent the last few days just reading through posts and learning so much more, and seeing all these other chams makes me want another one!

Back
Top Bottom