anybody offering feeders (silkies) in Denver area?

cham_urchin

Established Member
hiya...anyone selling any silkworms in the denver area? And/or silk eggs?
Also interested in any other feeder....getting tired of paying $20 shipping on my orders. Thanks :)

hiya...anyone selling any silkworms in the denver area? And/or silk eggs?
Also interested in any other feeder....getting tired of paying $20 shipping on my orders. Thanks :)
That shipping is absurd... I've found Craigslist was a great spot to meet other people who keep reptiles and often have or know of people that raise their own feeders locally saves time and money hope you find something local.

Met a bearded dragon breeder who raises dubia and actually someone who has my Chameleons brother that raises silkies that lives a few blocks from my house. It's a small world

What in the world are you buying that you're paying $20 shipping???? I buy from rainbow and the shipping is like $8

That shipping is absurd... I've found Craigslist was a great spot to meet other people who keep reptiles and often have or know of people that raise their own feeders locally saves time and money hope you find something local.

Met a bearded dragon breeder who raises dubia and actually someone who has my Chameleons brother that raises silkies that lives a few blocks from my house. It's a small world
I shall getteth myself to Craig's right away :) Thanks

What in the world are you buying that you're paying $20 shipping???? I buy from rainbow and the shipping is like $8
Oh man, you're right! I spaced that fact that my last order was 2-day shipping. $19 shipping on a $35 order. In any case, would be better to find someone local, since 5 days standard shipping is awhile to wait for the bugs to show up. I'll see who I can turn up.

Oh man, you're right! I spaced that fact that my last order was 2-day shipping. $19 shipping on a $35 order. In any case, would be better to find someone local, since 5 days standard shipping is awhile to wait for the bugs to show up. I'll see who I can turn up.
Really? Rainbow usually gets to me 3 days after shipping

Back
Top Bottom