Any tips on syringe feeding

Gotcha so I’m doing a mixture of lettuce carrots and bee pollen now
Lettuce is good for hydrating your buggies, but offers no nutrition. Instead try a green like mustard, turnip or dandelion greens, collards, arugula, watercress, etc. Avoid greens like kale and spinach which have oxalates which bind to calcium. Along with carrot, add some various squashes, sweet potato, bell pepper, etc. I make my bug’s food colorful as some nutrients can be tied to color (ie: orange for beta carotene, green for vitamin A). I also use Repashy Bug Burger to which I’ve added a little bee pollen and spirulina.

Lettuce is good for hydrating your buggies, but offers no nutrition. Instead try a green like mustard, turnip or dandelion greens, collards, arugula, watercress, etc. Avoid greens like kale and spinach which have oxalates which bind to calcium. Along with carrot, add some various squashes, sweet potato, bell pepper, etc. I make my bug’s food colorful as some nutrients can be tied to color (ie: orange for beta carotene, green for vitamin A). I also use Repashy Bug Burger to which I’ve added a little bee pollen and spirulina.
Okay gotcha thank you for the advice!!

Do you dust with the repashy or do you mix it with water and feed it to the bugs

I mix the Bug burger up with water per instructions of the label.
image.jpg

This is what I bought and I’m assuming I definitely bought the wrong thing bc there aren’t mixing instructions😅

Back
Top Bottom