Any thoughts on...

Lille

hm10.jpg

I'm looking for a mister on the inexpensive side. My boyfriend and I are both gone most of the day for work. So that means, the first spray in the morning has to be it til about 4 pm when my boyfriend gets home. Even though my cham has a dripper going and it's being caught at the bottom of the cage. I'm not keeping up humidity all of the sudden (which is odd because everyday it's like 50-70% outside and I have really leaky windows).

I know this doesn't hold ALOT of water, but it's better than nothing.

http://www.herpsupplies.com/product.cfm?groupid=10213&id=SZMHM10

Any imput?

Last edited:
My father in law has a saying ...
"cry once"
Meaning; Spend more money now and cry over it once, instead of buying crap, having it break or suck, and having to buy again.

Bite the bullet and get a promist or mistking. I have a promist system, the $160 setup. It is the best thing I have ever, ever done in this hobby. I would pay for that again in a heart beat. SO worth it!

I've heard habba mist is garbage.

My father in law has a saying ...
"cry once"
Meaning; Spend more money now and cry over it once, instead of buying crap, having it break or suck, and having to buy again.

Bite the bullet and get a promist or mistking. I have a promist system, the $160 setup. It is the best thing I have ever, ever done in this hobby. I would pay for that again in a heart beat. SO worth it!

I've heard habba mist is garbage.

whats wrong with it?
what about a exo terra fogger/...

Reading what your father says reminds me of what mine says.

"Only rich people can afford cheap things"

If I save up a little I can afford a promist. :D

Thank you for the imput, greatly appreciated!

if its only one cage the starter setup by mistking is at 120 includinding shipping...so thats a good deal...

I've heard the habba mist is incredibly noisy, terrible mist quality (more like spitting) and it overheats when it runs out of water. Not sure about exo-terra's fogger, but increasing humidity and creating water droplets to fall inside the cage are two different things. Chams need dripping water and humidity, not one or the other.

Promist, and mistking's are silent pumps that can run empty with no problems.

Great saying..I'm totally going to quote that one.

I have to agree....Don't bother with the Habba Mist. I have a brand new one out of box and it makes alot of noise, the container is more than half full but yet the mister stopped misting or spraying rather, and the dang thing is leaking from the bottom. Short and simple it sucks. Go with something more efficient. I also have a mistking that I will be setting up once I get my male Sambava.

Back
Top Bottom