Any (non-pro) web designers out there? :)

EvilLost

Hey all,

First I want to say sorry if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure which forum to post to.

As some of you know, I have been working on an LED UV light fixture and it has become a little more and more serious as of late...Along this line, I have also been consulting and designing for a few local friends and connections in the field of LED lighting and modern/eco interior design. I feel I am ready to offer my services professionally and am beginning to setup the foundations of an upcoming custom design/build business.

I am looking for someone who could create a simple website along these lines.
I currently own www.manijuanas.com and have made the site myself with the help of a friend, but my coding skills are subpar and I have nowhere near the time to devote to making another site. I am looking for someone who can make a site similar to this.

This would be for no-pay or possibly very little pay, but we can discuss compensation on a per-person basis.

Please contact me at [email protected] with a site sample or similar.

Thanks,
Mani Arabi
Integrated Ecoscapes "InEco" (what do you think of the name? :p)
949-933-6938 Feel free to TXT me first as I don't answer unknown numbers.

That is a very simple site. It would be possible to just get a web hosting and designing program together from certain sites. Networksolutions offers some, as do many, many other places.

Back
Top Bottom