Any ideas for a female Cham name

I have no idea for a Cham name honestly. I was thinking scales but they sounds like a boy name. Anyone have an idea.
Pics would help :) I named my cham based on his personality rather than looks though. Climbing on me while I clean his cage, trying to escape while I get his food ready.. thus, ‘Silly’

The problem is I don't have the chameleons yet. I was thinking if I don't get a normal Val I was going to get a translucent. When I do get her I will definitely post pics here. Anybody has an idea then if I don't pick one out I might use it.

My boy's name is Winston Churchill Jr. cos when i saw him for the first time i thought it's 100% likeness :D the same always annoyed and 4ever grumpy look :D
Now for the past 2 days that I'm trying to mate him with that gal, she needed a name, since her owner didn't bother giving her one. So i thought Charlotte would suit female veiled cham, cos she looks kinda fragile and tiny (especially next to my lad), like the member of British aristocracy from past century :D

I just got her and she's 8 months old. about a month ago the people we got her from birds and beasts said she was showing receptive colors and now she is gravid. Here's a pic. 15528536773454068297841855114871.jpg 15528536904093234982903110163511.jpg she is beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom