Any idea on a locale

Flick boy

Avid Member
Not mine. And I know not fired up lol just curious to any thoughts. I think this guy was the first adult male I have seen up close in person. If or when I get a male a 2x2x4 imo would never be big enough and surely would not be fair given his size.

Attachments

• 20210313_123317.jpg
    20210313_123317.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 21

Klyde O'Scope

Chameleon Enthusiast
Many locales are being reconsidered as separate subspecies, and many breeders are experimenting with crossing locales, which can make positive ID a 🐻. So unless you are intending to breed, IDK if it makes much difference. If you're buying/considering a pet, I think getting a healthy animal is much more important.

Unless you talk to the breeder directly (if they even remember) it could be difficult—a guess at best.
But here's a list with descriptions:
https://www.madcham.de/en/category/chamaeleons-habitatsdaten/lokalformen-von-furcifer-pardalis/

Flick boy

Avid Member
Yeah well because of brexit in the uk it has become harder and more complicated to get things in general even types of food (seriously) and the guy i bought my female from (which was supposed to be a male) has this male and he was wondering if I would use him as he can't get any panthers without paying silly money and tons of paper work. So I was considering it . My girl was sold as an ambilobe (if she is) then I thought it would be better if the male was too

Top Bottom